when everyone else got acne in middle school and during freshman year of high school I was the one with picture perfect skin but this changed completely after I turned 16 and my forehead started to break out like crazy. Over the next year I tried all kinds of skin care products, went to the dermatologist numerous times and tried everything – from homemade face masks to lots of make-up. Now that I’m 20 my skin has gotten a lot better so let’s start with what helped me:
- Drink more. I’m talking about water, of course! Instead of just drinking a small glass of water here and there I started drinking 3l per day and well, my skin got better in days!
- Eat healthier. The best trick is to cook more often instead of buying processed stuff all the time. Less 3-minute meals, more veggies!
- Let the sun shine on your face. Sounds stupid but nothing’s better than sunshine for your face, trust me! But don’t forget to make sure to use sunscreen if you plan on tanning longer than 10 minutes.
- Use natural skincare. The best ones are cruelty-free and super moisturizing like this one: http://amzn.to/1F2XG36. It’s all natural without harmful alcohol, paragons or sulfates, anti aging, very nourishing, vegan and safe for all skin types which is great I think especially as a lot of people -including me- tend to have very sensitive skin. Try it out, it’s perfect to look young and fresh without harming animals or your own skin! Harsh products will only cause more break outs.
- Do less. Instead of trying out a new face mask every day, limit yourself to washing your face twice a day, using a gentle moisturizer and a tiny bit of make-up. Don’t over do it!
Powered by BrandBacker.